Everyone would have experienced sleeping in the regular bed. Most of the people use the regular bed and have no thoughts of changing or upgrading to adjustable bed because the price is the concern. Sleeping and relaxing are as important as we eat and exercise in a right manner. Sleep helps to relieve your stress, refresh your mind and make you all set for the next day’s activities.
There are cons in using a regular bed like:
- Individuals suffering from medical conditions like arthritis, rheumatism, and scoliosis are advised not to sleep on regular beds to avoid worsening of the condition.
- Sleeping on the wrong type of bed may cause indentations because of the body weight.
- Regular beds do not provide adequate back support resulting in lower back pains.
- In case of any injury to the leg or medical conditions when the elevation of the bed is required to improve the blood circulation the same is done by using some pillows.
- People with insomnia and snoring issues face problems in having a sufficient sleep using regular beds.
- Regular beds do not offer air circulation for the mattress
The modern adjustable beds are automated which can be raised and lowered in three-part adjustable bases. It also facilitates the proper blood flow by increasing the oxygen supply and helps to recover from the surgeries. Adjustable beds for blood circulation and also increase the comfort to one’s desired level.
These adjustable beds also come with many additional features that make life easier and more comfortable such as
- Massagers: These massagers give you soothing and relaxing feel by increasing the intensity of the effect on the most painful areas.
- USB ports: The USB ports attached to the beds helps you power up your life, these ports are located at the base of the bed.
- These beds offer a remote controlling system and thus eliminating the requirement of mechanical levers to elevate the bed.
- Two adjustable beds can be separated into individual beds and thus enjoy the privacy of relaxing.
- These beds come in various designs and features at different price ranges to choose
PROS OF ADJUSTABLE BED:
- The adjustable beds help in and the swelling and stagnating of blood and resumes its normal flow. If an individual has diabetes and other circulatory problems elevating your feet when you are awake is burdensome, these adjustable beds give you comfort at any time of the day.
- Since the regular beds cause discomfort, the individuals try to shift to the positions that are not good for the spinal cord, with these adjustable beds they provide comfort to your spinal cord and relieves additional pressure to the spine.
- Acid reflux is one of the common problems faced by many individuals; it causes when the acid flows back from the stomach to the esophagus. With the adjustable bed, the position of the bed needs to be adjusted such that the reverse flow of the acid is prevented.
- Individuals suffering from edema and fluid retention requires foundations that help in blood circulation and reduces the swelling caused by edema. Using an adjustable bed helps in preventing fluid retention and reducing pain and discomfort.
- Chronic headaches are one of the most common forms of problems. These types of headaches are caused by poor blood circulation to head resulting in pain. The adjustable bed provides an option to keep the head elevated, and this eases the flow of blood to head.
- It is essential to maintain a Healthy heart, but if the blood circulation is weak, it may result in blood clots varicose veins, leg ulcers, and other heart-related issues. By keeping the head elevated above the heart with the help of adjustable bed the blood circulation can be improved and thus preventing the heart healthy.
The adjustable bed offers a wide range of health benefits by improving the blood circulation, thus preventing the individual from the medical issues that are caused due to lack of blood circulation and awkward position of sleep.
Hence the adjustable beds elevate comfort by letting individuals elevate their head and foot thus experiencing ultimate comfort and health.